Monday, February 19, 2018

Design Wall Monday–February 19, 2019

Here’s another little quilt from the retreat I recently attended in Carpinteria.  It was called “It Takes A Village” and was taught by Jean Impey and Freddy Moran.  This method really pushes me out of my comfort zone but I sooooooooooooooo loved it. 

This one still needs to be quilted and bound but you get the idea. 

IMG_0222

I love her, I absolutely love her and I can’t wait to add the quilting.  I’m trying to decide what to make next in this style but I’m not sure but something will come to me.

In the mean time, I’m headed to Temecula with friends for another retreat.  I have “serious” stuff to work on while there but when I get home I’ll get back to this and get it quilted. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she's wonderful! So creative! She looks like she'd be that wacky, fun friend who always is the first one to get up and sing at karaoke :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails