Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Grandma’s Kitchen–Block 6 - 25

Block 6 was released this morning.  I am so enjoying this.  I think it’s probably as much about the fabric as it is the idea “Grandma’s Kitchen”.  Both of my Grandma’s passed away when I was very young.  I remember them from pictures but not so much from actual memories.

One of my main goals at this point in my live is for my Grandchildren to have fond memories not only of me but also our time in the kitchen together.  I think I’m doing a pretty darn good job of that. 

The block is called Wash Day.  I remember wash day with my Mom.  I think it was Monday’s and Tuesday was ironing day.  For me, wash day works for the bedding (typically Friday) but our clothes get washed whenever. 

Here we go…………………Block 6.

IMG_7753

And here are all 6 on my design wall.

IMG_7754

Don’t you just love them?

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails