Monday, June 26, 2017

Design Wall Monday–June 26, 2017

This is what I’ve been working on, a tutorial for a cell phone/table holder.  If you’d like to make one (and you know you do), I have the tutorial available here

IMG_7726

I got the original idea from this blog https://factotum-of-arts.com/.  The original was smaller and works well for a cell phone but not so great for using with your tablet.  So I played with the measurements and tweaked the instructions.

This is one of the small projects that will be available while I’m in Vegas in just a couple of weeks.  5 full days of sewing = heaven. 

Have a great week!

Hugs,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails