Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It Took a Year

It was a little over a year ago that I started a new March front door quilt.  I thought it would hang on my door last year but unfortunately it turned into one of those pesky UFO’s.  I rectified that today by finishing it. 

IMG_3126

The quilting was fun to do and although it could use a little bit more, for now I’m going to call it finished so that it can go up on my front door tomorrow morning. 

Here is some close-ups of some of the quilting.

IMG_3129

IMG_3127

Here you can see some of the quilting from the back.

IMG_3131

Now it’s time to move on to some of the other projects that I have in the pipeline. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Great detail! Love your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Those curved arcs feel very Celtic...perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails